- About Man-Dirk
We are experiencing technical difficulties with our telephone lines.
Please use the following numbers
The Man-Dirk group of companies are specialist suppliers of engineering tools and equipment in the Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) product groupings. We are highly focussed on supplying these products to mining, industry, power generation, municipalities, and state-owned enterprises.
Man-Dirk’s extensive subsidiary and branch network, product range, catalogues, IT network, distribution capabilities and highly experienced staff have enabled the company to deliver fit-for-use industrial products at the right time, at competitive pricing directly to customer operations.
Man-Dirk is a Level 2 BBBEE company, which earns our customers 125% BEE procurement recognition.
Man-Dirk is a subsidiary of BMG (Pty) Ltd which is controlled by Invicta Holdings Ltd.
The group has captured significant market share in its target markets, holding contracts with major mining houses and large industrial companies.
Man-Dirk specialises in offering integrated supply chain solutions that are based on “Total Cost of Ownership” (TCO) principles, and are customised to client’s needs.
Strategic Driving Force
The driving force of the Man-Dirk strategy is Customer Sought. Specifically, the type of customers that the Man-dirk group will seek to do business with are characterised by the following:
- Large national and international businesses operating in the resources, industrial, energy, logistics and infrastructure/construction sectors.
- Customers that have formal supply chain competence that prescribes to the concept and value of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) principles.
- Customers that understand the benefits of having partnership-based, contractual arrangements with their suppliers including e-commerce based requisitioning and trading.
- The benefits of specified quality, based on fit-for-use and value-for-quality products.
- The benefits of continuous improvement
- Customers that require a broad range of MRO products
- Customers that use and/or train pools of engineering skilled artisan labour
- Customers that use Project Engineers
- Customers who are ethical in their dealings with suppliers
Areas of excellence
The Man-Dirk group of companies maintains its’ quick call to action, efficiency and consistency through a superior supply chain and logistics unit, and is supported by exceptional business intelligence and state of the art information technology.
The Man-Dirk group is a customer service specialist and are a superior high-performance group with a vast product selection, fast turnaround with highly competitive pricing.